The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 29-Jul-2016: New Scottish water company taps into SME opportunity.
- 29-Jul-2016: Biogas grows 30% in a year to power 800,000 homes.
- 28-Jul-2016: Fisheries scientist joins the battle to restore our rivers and chalkstreams.
- 28-Jul-2016: AD industry unites to launch Best Practice Scheme at UK AD & Biogas 2016.
- 27-Jul-2016: GROWTH CONTINUES FOR THOMAS DUDLEY'S FOUNDRY DIVISION WITH TEAM EXPANSION.
Latest Product Launches
- 29-Jul-2016: Specialist drainage systems supplier Kijlstra is revolutionising again.
- 28-Jul-2016: Water utilities gain new insight from network data.
- 27-Jul-2016: Yokogawa releases ExaquantumTMR3.02 PIMS.
- 26-Jul-2016: Converting data into cash.
- 21-Jul-2016: Fabweld launches new range to tackle manhole safety problems.
Latest Case Studies
- 29-Jul-2016: Phosphate monitor protects Cumbrian lake during restoration.
- 28-Jul-2016: Flow Controls Deliver SuDS Design for Challenging Llanelli Housing Development.
- 27-Jul-2016: Fresh water in the desert.
- 26-Jul-2016: Hong Kong's first self-sustaining sludge treatment facility officially opens.
- 21-Jul-2016: Kijlstra delivers first CSO chamber to Welsh Water.