The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the premier news and information site for the UK Water Industry, featuring the latest news, developments, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the online interactive version of the Water Active monthly magazine.
- 24-May-2013: Water sector receives specialist support from Siemens Industry.
- 23-May-2013: Winn & Coales International is again recognised by the Queen’s Awards for Growth in World Sales.
- 22-May-2013: Haigh extends popular Service Exchange Programme.
- 21-May-2013: Business outlines a Smarter, More Sustainable Water Management Approach.
- 20-May-2013: MODERN WATER SECURES FIRST SALES OF TRACE METAL ANALYSERS IN SCANDINAVIA.
Latest Product Launches
- 20-May-2013: Yokogawa releases enhanced version of STARDOMTM network-based control system.
- 17-May-2013: Xylem launches new ‘FerryBox’ water quality monitor.
- 16-May-2013: New portable water quality profilers.
- 15-May-2013: Wrekin Products new Multi-Grate tackles the gully grate theft epidemic.
- 14-May-2013: Total Lockout (Safety) Ltd launch ‘Valve Assist’ torque multiplier for lever operated valve.
Latest Case Studies
- 24-May-2013: ENSIGN SOIL FROM SAINT-GOBAIN PAM UK IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE PRESTIGIOUS SNOW HILL DEVELOPMENT IN BIRMINGHAM.
- 23-May-2013: Polypipe Ulster helps Northern Ireland Water achieve storm sewer technology first.
- 22-May-2013: PIPEKIT SUPPORTS NEW PIPELINE AT HISTORIC ISLAND.
- 21-May-2013: Industrial Penstocks can handle the pressure in Abu Dhabi.
- 20-May-2013: Palintest Partners Up with Durham Wildlife Trust for Environmental Monitoring Project.