The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 2-Dec-2016: Severn Trent to acquire Dee Valley Water.
- 1-Dec-2016: Lhoist wins top Health and Safety Award.
- 30-Nov-2016: £1 million investment creates new drainage depot to boost service and sustainability.
- 29-Nov-2016: Yokogawa announces acquisition of Soteica Visual Mesa (SVM).
- 28-Nov-2016: Green apple award for Esholt Waste Water Treatment Works.
Latest Product Launches
- 22-Nov-2016: A PIONEERING BREAKTHROUGH IN WATER QUALITY MONITORING.
- 21-Nov-2016: FAST CYCLE TANK CLEANING HEAD SAVES WATER, SAVES MONEY.
- 16-Nov-2016: New networkable hygienic valve actuators from Burkert.
- 15-Nov-2016: CPSA launches Calculator App to support specification decisions for pipeline systems.
- 14-Nov-2016: Spiroflow Announces Heavy Duty Chain Drag Conveyor.
Latest Case Studies
- 2-Dec-2016: London industrial park storms ahead with Graf UK system.
- 1-Dec-2016: ECS installs one of the UK's first adjustable stop logs at Peakirk Pumping Station.
- 30-Nov-2016: HWM to supply Severn Trent with wastewater monitoring systems.
- 29-Nov-2016: Efficiency at Romney Weir boosted by nine new radial gates.
- 28-Nov-2016: Canadian Refinery to Recycle Its Water with GE's Wastewater and Chemical Treatment Technologies.