The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 27-Oct-2016: Water Industry gets smart on Big Data.
- 26-Oct-2016: YORKSHIRE WATER TO TRANSFER NON-HOUSEHOLD RETAIL CUSTOMERS TO ASSOCIATE LICENSEE THREE SIXTY.
- 25-Oct-2016: Mark Mulcahy joins MWH as its Principal Hydrogeologist for the UK.
- 24-Oct-2016: Severn Trent scoops Utility of the Year award.
- 21-Oct-2016: Echo helps seven water companies prepare for Open Water with MOSL certification.
Latest Product Launches
- 27-Oct-2016: SewerGEMS and SewerCAD Advances Simulation and Reporting for Sewer Utilities.
- 26-Oct-2016: CivilStorm and StormCAD Advance Simulation and Reporting for Stormwater Designers and Managers.
- 25-Oct-2016: New low power Centre Drive for Rotating Distributors.
- 21-Oct-2016: WAVIN LAUNCHES REVOLUTIONARY NEW STORMWATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- 20-Oct-2016: ABB self-averaging flowmeter offers versatile, cost effective solution for gas, liquid and steam measurement.
Latest Case Studies
- 27-Oct-2016: NETZSCH Pumps Deliver Smooth Processing for Seaweed Harvester.
- 26-Oct-2016: New technology to revolutionise Barston sewage treatment works.
- 25-Oct-2016: Borger's Pumps are the right angle for Maintenance at Minworth.
- 21-Oct-2016: Sulzer completes pump refurbishment at historic Abbey Mills station.
- 20-Oct-2016: Essbio Enhances Water Efficiency with TaKaDu's Event Management Solution.