The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 28-Sep-2016: River invertebrates could hold the key to abysmal state of rivers in Wales.
- 27-Sep-2016: ACWA Services to drive growth in UK industrial sector with new business development appointment.
- 26-Sep-2016: Increasing resilience to water-related risks in the UK fresh fruit and vegetable system.
- 23-Sep-2016: Business Stream Tees up Gleneagles Deal.
- 22-Sep-2016: IT solutions on tap.
Latest Product Launches
- 28-Sep-2016: Hydro-Brake Software Upgrade Makes It Easy to Design for Optimum Flood Prevention.
- 27-Sep-2016: Rotork introduces a revolutionary wireless valve monitoring concept.
- 26-Sep-2016: New Solar-Powered Penstock from Ham Baker.
- 23-Sep-2016: Novel computer software to monitor, control and cut the carbon footprint left by sewage works.
- 22-Sep-2016: HIGH-SPEC CHOPPER PUMPS MEET THE CHALLENGE OF HANDLING CONCENTRATED LABORATORY WASTE.