The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
Latest Product Launches
- 20-Jun-2016: The Sludge Gun: Providing Sludge Blanket Level Data for Increased Control.
- 16-Jun-2016: Suspended Solids Density Meter: Maintain Your Concentration with Real-Time Data.
- 15-Jun-2016: Xylem launches the world's first wastewater pumping system with integrated intelligence.
- 14-Jun-2016: PREMIER TECH AQUA CONTINUES TO LEAD THE WAY IN PRODUCT INNOVATION.
- 13-Jun-2016: CONTROL GETS EVEN SMARTER AND FASTER.
Latest Case Studies
- 30-Jun-2016: GE's Gas Engine and Biosolids Technology Selected for New UK Eco Park Waste-to-Biogas Project.
- 29-Jun-2016: Packaged RBCs for Henllan WWT Plant.
- 28-Jun-2016: SYKES CELEBRATES TWO YEARS ON TARMAC SITE WITH ZERO DOWNTIME.
- 27-Jun-2016: ECS completes full refurbishment of Archimedes screw pump for Scottish Water.
- 24-Jun-2016: ABB drives cut energy costs and improve reliability at Susworth Pumping Station.