The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 24-Aug-2016: British Water puts focus on data and analytics.
- 23-Aug-2016: Ofwat publishes climate adaptation report.
- 22-Aug-2016: GOVERNMENT FIGURES SHOW HUGE GROWTH IN BIOGAS FOR ELECTRICITY AND HEAT.
- 19-Aug-2016: Yokogawa invests in Silicon Valley-based fog computing startup.
- 18-Aug-2016: BPMA AND EUROPEAN SEALING ASSOCIATION SIGN MUTUAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT.
Latest Product Launches
- 17-Aug-2016: All the benefits of radar level measurement from only £360!.
- 16-Aug-2016: AD Plants Fed and Mixed fast and effectively with Borger's new Powerfeed DUO.
- 15-Aug-2016: A Quick and Simple Method of Performing and Recording Colony Counts.
- 12-Aug-2016: Metals Digester - an automatic success.
- 11-Aug-2016: LEAK-FREE, MAG-DRIVE PUMP RANGE FEATURES NEW MODELS.
Latest Case Studies
- 24-Aug-2016: London's Heathrow Airport Saves 130 Million Liters of Water Annually.
- 23-Aug-2016: Murphy wins £1.35m Gatwick contract.
- 22-Aug-2016: Veolia to provide key support to reduce flood impact in Moray.
- 19-Aug-2016: Keeping field work flowing: Why Thames Water chose Getac to supply a fleet of fully rugged devices, improving efficiency and customer service.
- 18-Aug-2016: Cider waste blending key to bio-energy tankering contract success.