The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 16-Jan-2017: Network modelling for Wessex.
- 16-Jan-2017: Water Companies Set to Haemorrhage Hundreds of Thousands of Business Customers in 2017.
- 13-Jan-2017: Maintenance-free chain helps provide long term flood control.
- 13-Jan-2017: ALS Acquires ALcontrol's Businesses in the UK.
- 12-Jan-2017: Ofwat rates companies on their information quality.
Latest Product Launches
- 9-Jan-2017: Efficient motorized actuator for globe and diaphragm valves.
- 6-Jan-2017: Eating away waste water blockages.
- 5-Jan-2017: New media product from FLI Water provides temporary treatment or long-term solutions.
- 4-Jan-2017: Xylem expands commercial circulator pump range to deliver advanced energy savings for UK industry.
- 3-Jan-2017: QED Environmental Systems Offers LANDTEC GEM5000 Series.
Latest Case Studies
- 11-Jan-2017: GE Technology Helps Lakeview Water Treatment Plant Take the Guesswork Out of Plant Upgrades.
- 10-Jan-2017: SOUTHERN WATER ADOPTS WINCAN WEB.
- 9-Jan-2017: SYKES PUMPS PLAYS KEY ROLE AT TARMAC'S BORRAS QUARRY.
- 6-Jan-2017: WPL wins Thames Water contract for SAF units.
- 5-Jan-2017: GE Mobile Water Solution Enables Orlando Utilities Commission to Continue Wastewater Treatment During Planned Outage.