The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 30-Mar-2017: Circular solutions for global water stress.
- 29-Mar-2017: New initiative helps to secure a brighter future for the iconic Test & Itchen.
- 24-Mar-2017: UROS brings IoT connectivity to smart water grid.
- 23-Mar-2017: Thames Water Utilities Awards Contract to Jacobs.
- 22-Mar-2017: MILESTONE REACHED AS SCOTTISH WATER FACILITATES MORE RENEWABLE POWER THAN IT CONSUMES.
Latest Product Launches
- 30-Mar-2017: Ultrasonic Level Measurement Goes Truly Wireless!.
- 29-Mar-2017: Veolia builds on the success of its Exelys technology with the launch of a new package plant version: Package Exelys.
- 24-Mar-2017: Data visualization and data analytics.
- 23-Mar-2017: Flexible and future-proof.
- 22-Mar-2017: Quality pipe cutting & cleaning tools now available in the UK.
Latest Case Studies
- 30-Mar-2017: Warden Biomedia wins Turkish Contract for Airport in Jordan.
- 29-Mar-2017: 1Spatial Enables Northumbrian Water to Save £8.75m with Digital Asset Management & Mappin.
- 22-Mar-2017: Veolia Nuclear Solutions To Deploy Contaminated Water Treatment Systems At Four Magnox Sites in the UK.
- 21-Mar-2017: BigChange brings digital transformation to over 5,000 service engineers in the Utilities sector.
- 20-Mar-2017: Food for thought.