The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 27-May-2016: UK Commercial Water Licence Set to Save £300 million.
- 26-May-2016: WRc 5th Innovation Event - Sharing Knowledge for a Changing World?.
- 25-May-2016: Severn Trent trials ground breaking technologies to reduce phosphorus.
- 24-May-2016: Pennon chief joins British Water board.
- 23-May-2016: New Borger Pumps appointment in Ireland.
Latest Product Launches
- 24-May-2016: OTT launches new low-maintenance Phosphate monitor.
- 23-May-2016: GE Introduces New Ultrafiltration Membrane for Offshore Oil and Gas Market.
- 16-May-2016: Flowserve Announces New Forged Equiwedge Gate Valve.
- 13-May-2016: NO MAINS POWER IS NO PROBLEM FOR RECHARGEABLE DRUM PUMP MOTOR.
- 12-May-2016: Half-bridge scraper design & build service provides cost effective solution.
Latest Case Studies
- 27-May-2016: PRATER WINS CONTRACT FOR MAJOR WATER TREATMENT REDEVELOPMENT.
- 26-May-2016: THAMES WATER SELECTS ECKOH TO FULFIL SECURE PAYMENTS CONTRACT.
- 25-May-2016: Landia's Mixers do their duty at Camp Lejeune.
- 24-May-2016: Evaporators helps cosmetics and pharmaceuticals manufacturers to save money on waste.
- 23-May-2016: Traffic hazard flash flooding cured by culvert and drain clean.