The premier site for water & waste water industry news, products, case studies & other articles, supplier directory and home of Water Active Magazine
Welcome to Water Active, the largest and most influential monthly print & digital magazine dedicated to the UK water & waste water industry.
Water Active's print edition is FREE to subscribe to, and all digital editions have full open access so they can be read anywhere, anytime on anything.
In addition to the monthly magazine, this site features the latest news, product launches and case studies from the market along with a comprehensive supplier directory, diary of events and links to the interactive digital edition of the Water Active monthly magazine.
Follow Water Active on Twitter for breaking news, latest jobs and updates on when the monthly magazine is live - @wateractivemag
- 20-Feb-2017: SUEZ signs national partnership with Castle Water to deliver specialist industrial water and wastewater services.
- 17-Feb-2017: Servelec's affinity with UK water industry extends with new contract.
- 16-Feb-2017: GE's Water & Process Technologies Invests in Demonstrating Energy Neutral Wastewater Solutions in Conjunction with Ontario's University of Guelph.
- 15-Feb-2017: Environmental charities receive over £1.5 million from businesses which broke environmental laws.
- 14-Feb-2017: Yorkshire Water announces new bills and £386m investment plan.
Latest Product Launches
- 13-Feb-2017: Lead free stop valve solution.
- 8-Feb-2017: Lead free stop valve solution.
- 6-Feb-2017: HydroMaster, the cloud service for precipitation information and warnings goes live.
- 2-Feb-2017: NEW TUBE LENGTH OPTION EXPANDS THE SCOPE OF FTI DRUM PUMPS.
- 24-Jan-2017: New Lightnin Compact Series - Performance without the Price Tag.
Latest Case Studies
- 23-Feb-2017: Bluewater Bio awarded Phosphorus removal contract by Severn Trent Water.
- 22-Feb-2017: Aqua+ Increases Plant Control System Design Speed by 50 Percent with Promis.e.
- 21-Feb-2017: Chemical free water treatment cleans up Thai sugarcane processing.
- 20-Feb-2017: Aquantum Slides to Victory with Xylem.
- 17-Feb-2017: Keeping Eels off a Slippery Slope: How Filter Screens Can Help Prevent Population Decline.